Best Conditioner

cudaluv00

i was trying to transition for a year but it didn't work out. I permed my hair by the Dominican hairdresser. She put me under the dryer while I had perm in my hair. She said it would soften it.

I would like to know the best conditioner to condition my hair and a good moisturizer?

I've never heard of being put under the dryer with chemicals still in your hair...
When I was relaxed, I always liked Pantene Daily Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner or Pantene Smooth and Sleek. Though, I think it's good to clarify once in a while b/c I believe the Pantene can cause buildup...

A good reconstructor or moisturizing deep conditioner, depending on your hair's needs. You could do a search, and get many suggestions that way. Many like Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise, Aubrey's Organics, LUST. Joico K-Pak Reconstructor.

Right now, I am using the ORS Hair Mayonnaise, and the Joico K-Pak when my hair needs an extra infusion of protein.

Many on the Board also like pre-shampoo hot oil treatments, but these did nothing for me personally.

northernbelle

Back