Best Ceramic Irons for Natural Hair and Buns

tallnomad

I would like to begin using a ceramic iron on my 4a/b hair and wanted to know what would be considered the best option for natural hair?

I've been wearing braids and would like to take a break for awhile by lightly straightening my hair and then bunning it.

Any ladies use ceramic irons on their hair for a similar low maintenance regimen?

Thank you!

Last edited:
A Sedu makes natural hair ultra straight. My daughter in the siggy who is natural benefits solely from the Sedu. I have a (Jilbere for myself) but it doesn't do anything for natural hair (see the siggy). I would say get a Sedu it is worth the price.

My mom has a hot n silky flat iron by silk elements from sallys. It is GREAT!!!! I love that iron and it is always on sale. Great iron for a low budget.

I have a maxiglide. And I've used it half once. Lol...and I have already decided to buy a FHI Runway or a Sedu. This is straight Product Junky. I am probably not even going to use the FHI...I just want it.

But, Maxi glide or FHI. Runway. I've seen them both do great things to nappy hair. I have nappy hair.

I have a maxiglide. And I've used it half once. Lol...and I have already decided to buy a FHI Runway or a Sedu. This is straight Product Junky. I am probably not even going to use the FHI...I just want it.

But, Maxi glide or FHI. Runway. I've seen them both do great things to nappy hair. I have nappy hair.

laughing at your "half once." And, I have nappy hair too. Not only is it nappy, but it's super thick. I love my nappy hair and don't have a problem with the word--it's a term of endearment for me.

Thank you ladies for all of your recs!

Back