Best Brand of MSM(Powder form), IYO?

I heard NOW was pretty good to and that was what I purchased. I never got to take it long enough for the purposes intended - but it damn sure broke me out faster than I could say Clearasil! Musta been pretty pure...
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I like Puritan's Pride.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you noticed any side effects with PP MSM????Thanks in advance.

Hi Brownie,
The only side effect I noticed was a, um, somewhat "binding" effect from the MSM. But everyone is different, so you may or may not have any side effects at all.

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Brownie,
The only side effect I noticed was a, um, somewhat "binding" effect from the MSM. But everyone is different, so you may or may not have any side effects at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I guess I'm not worried about that. I try to get enough fiber in each day. How much of the MSM do you take. I think 1/2 teaspoon =3,000mg of MSM.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Brownie,

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I guess I'm not worried about that. I try to get enough fiber in each day. How much of the MSM do you take. I think 1/2 teaspoon =3,000mg of MSM.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. I take at least that but usually more b/c I have chronic joint pain due to Lyme's disease.

Back