Best Blowdryers that straighten hair+no flat iron

Billygirl61

Hi Ladies,
Looking for a hair dryer that will straighten natural hair without the use of flat iron.
Any reviews would be appreciated
Thanks

Billygirl

In my opinion this type of blow drier works best. I use the comb attachment. This one is by andis & I got it on amazon but there's other brands & stores where you can find this style.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 37
^^^Thanks the price looks like it is worth the investment... Although, at 56 weeks, (contemplating revising tha to years and/or months like others, Lol((13 mnths, 5days) GEEKED!!!) I do not plan to straighten till after Lent is over..

Gotta get my Flaxseed gel mix up... By that time, end of Lent, the order shall be received and at which time I plan to trim off some of these relaxed ends, makes for a great blowout, but dem ends you can definitely tell something defers, love fullness of un-chemically manipulated hair... I want to do a full BC for Bday, family reunion trip, 7/4/2014

Okay thanks for viewing my RT LMAO!!!

I do want to caution you to be kinda realistic about the prospect of getting straight hair via blow dry, Op. depending on texture, it's kind of unlikely to be as straight as a flat iron job.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back