Best Blow Dryer Recs?

keelioness

Hey ladies..relaxed, natural, texturized... can I get a reccomendation for a really good blow dryer? at this point I'm willing to spend the $$ (if need be). Please include some pics of your blow dried hair as well. Thanx!:yep:

I've used upwards to $200 CHI dryers and the BEST dryer I've used is a $20 Andis from the BSS. The old school type of dryers with the comb attachment let me get my roots so straight, I don't have to flat iron sometimes. When I do flat iron, I can lower the temp a lot and my straightening lasts me about 10 days even through workouts and sweating. It also dries much faster than working with a nozzle dryer and paddle brush that I used to ride or die for.

showimage.php

I am 12 weeks post. Just blowdried and put up in a phony pony. My hair was about 5 days old in this pic. No gel or anything is on my hair.

photo-vi.jpg

I've had many dryers but my favorite is the Twin Turbo 3200 ceramic & ionic dryer. It's the one I see in dominican salons. I love this dryer because it dries my hair in no time on medium heat without zapping the moisture out of my hair. It also doesn't burn my hair on the highest setting. If you use it with care on your hair, there shouldn't be any blow frying experiences like the typical one at the salon.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using SPH-M820-BST

Hey ladies..relaxed, natural, texturized... can I get a reccomendation for a really good blow dryer? at this point I'm willing to spend the $$ (if need be). Please include some pics of your blow dried hair as well. Thanx!:yep:

I'm so glad you asked this question. I was just about to do a major search through the forum.

Back