Benefits of Biotin Supplements

Victoria44

hello all ! so i've been transitioning for about 11 months now, and i feel like my hair grows at a snail pace! When i big chop at 20 months, I want as much length as possible. Hopefully at or a little longer than shoulder length

so i was doing a little research and decided i might try out taking biotin supplements, and i wanted your opinion on it ladies

For those of you who have invested in biotin supplements, by how much did it increase your rate of growth?? and is this vitamin worth taking, or a waste of money?

can you also give your hair type as well? because i find most people with a lower hair type (3c and lower) usually have either better retention, or faster growth in general... i may be wrong

TIA! :)

Last edited:
This topic has been beaten all the way around. I used to use Biotin, I am a 3-4 something relaxed, and yes it worked for me. Beware of breakouts. I've never had any issues but others have suggested taking enough B vitamins to go with it. I also suggest a mutivitamin. I suggest you do another search for more input.
HTH and HHG :)

Back