Benefits of B complex

balleryna

can some1 tell me abt the benefits of B complex for hair? brand recommendations? cost? and of course your own experiences and noticeable differences with it..
thx

I think(don't quote me)that B-complex vitamins also known as Patothentic Acid aids in the thickening of the hair strands. I've been taking them for a month now and I can't see any results. I've read that they recommend at least 500 mg. I only take 100mg, so maybe that's why. I will up my dosage and see if there is any improvement...HTH

just use the search engine form google and type in...you'll get tons of info. Mainly b vitamins are used for converting food into more usable energy

B vitamins are very good for hair, skin and nails. I take B-50 complex vitamins and I have brewer's yeast which is high in B vitamins. I can tell the difference in my nail growth and the quality of my hair. My hair seems to be more managable with less breakage.
My brand is Solaray B-50 from the health store.

Edited to add:
My brewer's yeast (bought it in bulk a few years ago) is very old and I'm not sure if it's wise for me to take some. I have it on my list to get a good brand though. I noticed some on this board take it daily and it's supposed to be good for hair growth.

[ QUOTE ]
Isis said:
B vitamins are very good for hair, skin and nails

[/ QUOTE ]
This is what I've always heard b complex to be good for. If you do a internet search (i.e. google.com), you'll come up with tons of info.

Back