Beloved NTM no longer working???

aroberts

Hey ladies, has anyone else experienced this? After a love affair with the NTM Silk Touch leave in, it seems to be no longer working :cry3:this used to leave my hair super moisturized and now my hair feels like straw :nono:

Why do bad things have to happen to good products...I'm in mourning, I don't know if I'll ever recover!

P.S. I even tried clarifying...no dice!

I just started using this product three weeks ago and my hair is in love. It's truly like no other product. My hair has never felt this way.

So I'm very sorry to hear of this. Could it be something else in your reggie causing the straw feel? Are you sure that it is the NTM?

Hey ladies, has anyone else experienced this? After a love affair with the NTM Silk Touch leave in, it seems to be no longer working :cry3:this used to leave my hair super moisturized and now my hair feels like straw :nono:

Why do bad things have to happen to good products...I'm in mourning, I don't know if I'll ever recover!

P.S. I even tried clarifying...no dice!

Okay, so it's not just me.:nono: I thought it was something I was doing wrong. I washed and clarified my hair just to make sure it wasn't product buildup causing the problem, but the results were the same. My hair was dry within minutes. I'm sad too! :cry3: I use to love this stuff. Oh well - off to find a new leave-in - :cry3:

After using the silk touch for 8 months every single day, it stopped working on me too. I started using Giovanni Direct for about a week or two then went back to NTM. It's working again...Maybe you just need a break, then try it again.

Okay, so it's not just me.:nono: I thought it was something I was doing wrong. I washed and clarified my hair just to make sure it wasn't product buildup causing the problem, but the results were the same. My hair was dry within minutes. I'm sad too! :cry3: I use to love this stuff. Oh well - off to find a new leave-in - :cry3:

This happened to me too. I used to LOVE IT! but now I can't use it. It makes my hair hard and stiff. I went to sunsilk leave-in creams and giovanni direct.

This happened to me too. I used to LOVE IT! but now I can't use it. It makes my hair hard and stiff. I went to sunsilk leave-in creams and giovanni direct.

Which sunsilk do you use and do you add anything to it? I tried it once, but it felt weird. Maybe I used the wrong one.

Same happened to me a few months ago, but I used it today to airdry and it was wonderful. I alternate products every now and then because I notice that after a while they don't work like they used to. I alternate between NTM, Sunsilk(which just stopped working for me for now), Giovanni, and Lacio Lacio.

Which sunsilk do you use and do you add anything to it? I tried it once, but it felt weird. Maybe I used the wrong one.

I use the hydra care one which is pink and the straighten up cream which is purple. If you don't like it try garnier fructis sleek and shine leave in cream. It dries to an amazing shine.

NTM is a really high cone. Particularly between the DDC and the Silk Touch. I deliberately weaned myself off of it because of that. Maybe if you keep it in rotation with other products and the clarifying you're doing it'll work again. Sorry it stopped working for you. :sad:

Back