Before MN and After MN

PanamasOwn

I have read tons of reviews on MN and how good it is. But have yet to see any results from it? For the ladies who have been using it religiously please post before and after pics and how you applied it to your scalp. Results that you know you can attribute to MN.

I have read tons of reviews on MN and how good it is. But have yet to see any results from it? For the ladies who have been using it religiously please post before and after pics and how you applied it to your scalp. Results that you know you can attribute to MN.
i dont think it work for ME:nono:I i use it for a month i mix it used it not mix and still nothiing may be i didnt use it long enough? but a lot of people have said it work for them and i seen pictures of the growth may be you should try to stay with it a little longer.

The first set of briad pictures in my fotki are with using MN, but I used bt as well some of the time. And the last set of pictures are of my progress from using it overall( I cut my hair in June but started using it in July) One of them(MN/BT) definitely works cuz my hairline and eyebrows are starting to grow together.

www.fotki.com/famu-shi

Hey guys! Sorry I dont have pictures. My schedule is soo hectic the last thing on my mind is taking pics of my hair but I am coming out the closet to say I tried MN & i'm A-M-A-Z-E-D at the growth.

I relaxed my hair on August 27. Put in braids & applied MN 4% daily until September 27 when I took the braids out and my NG is amazing & thick! The thickness might be due to my vits, though. I dont know how many inches, but if i didnt know better I'd be relaxing in the next 2wks with continued use of MN.

Hey guys! Sorry I dont have pictures. My schedule is soo hectic the last thing on my mind is taking pics of my hair but I am coming out the closet to say I tried MN & i'm A-M-A-Z-E-D at the growth.

I relaxed my hair on August 27. Put in braids & applied MN 4% daily until September 27 when I took the braids out and my NG is amazing & thick! The thickness might be due to my vits, though. I dont know how many inches, but if i didnt know better I'd be relaxing in the next 2wks with continued use of MN.

Where do you get your 4% from?

I think i have some pics posted in my fotki...however i didn't label them as MN progress pics. It's mentioned in album. I receive great growth from it. The first time i applied it was when i had braids. I kept the braids in for 3wks, took them out and there were so many different lengths of growth b/c of the MN. Before applying the braids i had a blunt cut too

I just had to post here my MN experience is giving me great results . I got a relaxer on the 8/22/07 and three weeks later I went to get a rollerset and my hair was so thick I could not do anything with it expet put more cornrows in .. I am wating for my next relaxer which I will get in a week ..
fresh relaxer

three weeks later [I have not taken my vits in a long long time so all this growth has too be due to the mn mix .. I should also add that I have sulfur 8 grease in my mix ... here are the ingredients in mine
mn, S8 grease, caster oil, coconut oil, bb moister , olive oil, shea oil, tea tree oil, rosemary, peppermint ad black seed oil , when I use this mix I never have to moisterize much because I have the moisture included

Im in the process of growing my hair from a major big chop I took it down to 2.5-3" at the beggining of this month. My nape area has grown at least an inch and the front of my head over an inch my crown area which is normally normal growing has gained close to an inch.

where do you purchase this stuff and what is MN, okay I'm late but I'm trying to catch up :lachen:

Can be found in Neosporin and in Monistat. Yes I know what you are thinking. Its the active ingredient in those Items. Imagine the look at the pharmacy when I bought 6 boxes of Monistat.....:lachen::lachen:. And the man standing behind me his expression was priceless. I told the pharmacy lady about it she went back there and grabbed herself a few boxes.

Can be found in Neosporin and in Monistat. Yes I know what you are thinking. Its the active ingredient in those Items. Imagine the look at the pharmacy when I bought 6 boxes of Monistat.....:lachen::lachen:. And the man standing behind me his expression was priceless. I told the pharmacy lady about it she went back there and grabbed herself a few boxes.
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:Now that's funny, do you just rub it directly on your scalp? Every day or how many times per week...I'll rub near about anything on my hairline at this point to get it to keep growing back. My home made sulpher is doing pretty good but could use a boost! :rolleyes:

Where do you get your 4% from?
I found it... it's the internal medicine in Monistat 3 - Active Ingredients: Miconazole Nitrate 4% (200mg in each applicator), Miconazole nitrate 2% (external cream).

For your hair..who would have thunk?:spinning:

Will post pics later, but I'm lovin' some MN...I got a bush in the back of my head, (keep in mind this is the SLOWEST growing part of my head) It's a keeper for me...:grin:

Will post pics later, but I'm lovin' some MN...I got a bush in the back of my head, (keep in mind this is the SLOWEST growing part of my head) It's a keeper for me...:grin:

How do you use it? I am going to get some today. Should I not use it right before a relaxer? I get relaxed Tuesday morning.

This is exciting.

Girl your growth is amazing!! Your hair's very healthy looking.

Ok I'm a proud MN user (on HYH so no pics sorry) but I did take a pic and the results are dramatic for me However I have to say I don't know that it's just the MN I mix mine with MTG and castor oil and I'm on a killer vitamin reggie:look: But I think it has contributed GREATLY in a short amount of time :)
thanks girl I am very excited about my NG aswell

The CVS brand is the cheapest 4%. Thanks WonderWoman
I just picked up a box from Walmart, the Equate brand... it matched one for one with the Monistat brand. Now I'll do a search and read up on the different ways it can be used.

I want to know if anyone just rubs it directly onto the scalp or does a mixture like the lady with the incredible beautiful growing hair in this thread.

I also could not resist picking up some BB Growth Serum. The oils in that mix looked down right yummy for hair growth!! I was thinking I could us that or some left over Shin Mins to mix with my MN...

I guess I should take my before pictures this weekend.... I am like 9 months post relaxer getting a touch up and a BC on Tuesday to start over!

I have been using MN for the majority of the pics in my fotki, minus July and August.
I stopped and I don't know why. Maybe because i wanted to use up the mtg that i had and the MN was getting expensive.
I have to say though that that MN is good stuff. I was liking it more than MTG, but I think my scalp became immune to its magic so I stopped for a few months.
I just put some on today in between my cornrows that i am rockin with the beads on the ends. That is basically how i apply it. When i did wear my actual hair straight I would part it and apply it before the wrap at night. Too much manipulation for my blood so I have stopped doing that.
Today i brought 3 tubes at Rite aid. they were on sale for 5.99 instead of 7.99.
I plan on using the MN religiously for the next 3 months up until christmas eve. It's crunch time for me and i need 2inches more for me to be able to claim APL this year.
Check out my fotki in 3 more months to see what MN does for me (if u want).

I just started last week so it's too early to tell but I use it with my Boundless Tresses (which I've been using for the past 5 weeks). I apply the MN to my scalp daily in the morning and apply my BT at night before bed. The BT has been wonderful! Let's see what this MN will do!

i used to use it and i got growth in days! i acheived like an extra 1/2inch in a month. i just stopped. dont know why. i still have a big stash of it too, maybe i'll start again soon

i used to use it and i got growth in days! i acheived like an extra 1/2inch in a month. i just stopped. dont know why. i still have a big stash of it too, maybe i'll start again soon
I just purchased some but I don't know how to use it. Did you mix it in oil or use it directly? I have some home made BT and other oils I was wondering if I should use an oil as a carrier.. I'm so confused :nono:

OK.Yall gonna have to give some definitions, instructions for use, and why this stuff works before I tell my pharmacist I need 6 boxes of yeast infection meds. Help a sister out.

I just purchased some but I don't know how to use it. Did you mix it in oil or use it directly? I have some home made BT and other oils I was wondering if I should use an oil as a carrier.. I'm so confused :nono:

at 1st i used it right out the tube but to move things along a little faster when applying(lol) i mixed it with some oil and put it in a bottle with a pointed nozzle. i think when i start doing it again i'll make it with amla oil and the mn.

Back