Been Gone For A While, Did Hairveda Raise Her Prices??

LittleLuxe

I took a big break from these boards for a while to focus on school and was just casually browsing through some old sites I used to visit when I stopped by Hairveda and saw -

Vatika Frosting. Just used that recently with my relaxer, quite liked it, nothing bad there.

Then my eyes scrolled down...

...$10...

Um.

I recall paying $5 for that 8 ounce tub just in September, now the same tub with the exact same ingredients is double that???

Ugh. I'm all for supporting others but...whooo. These homegrown hair stores are making me look back at the mass-produced store products I was originally stepping away from.

Did I miss something? Did she give any explanation? Or is this just more of the Veda-price hike nonsense going around?

I think maybe you were look at the site when she had her Fall Madness Sale in September. She had the frosting for $5 then.

She's having a 20% off deal on just that product so it'll be $8 for the rest of the week.

I just checked the website because i am not familiar with the products....It says the Vatika Frosting is $8 THIS WEEK.

Perhaps it was a sale you saw?

Yes, that's the regular price - $10. For the last two years I've purchased it, she re-introduces it in Sept at 1/2 price. I only purchase it during her 1/2 price sales @ $5.

Back