Been baggying a few days now. Are my ends supposed to feel like this?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
My ends are pretty greasy, is this normal? My hair is dry when I apply the products and I don't use too much, because my hair isn't all slimy in the morning. I've been using Profectiv Mega Grow and I seal with castor oil. I also put a little bit in the baggy. Is baggying too much moisture for my hair? Should I just do it a few times a week? Should I use less product? Or are greasy ends normal? TIA! :D

I baggie 24/7 and only wear my hair in a ponytail lightly pulled back with my ends baggied...ALL THE TIME..anyway when I take the baggie off my ends...the ends feels kinda slimy/greasy if you want to call it that but when it dries...it becomes really soft and moisturized. I use profective healthy ends or mango butter and seal with kemi oyl...:)

ETA: So yes, I would say that it's normal, depending on what you use on your ends and Profective products is thick but when it dries it should be fine. You should also wash and clarify your hair often too, to avoid product build-up.

Last edited:
Thanks tsmith! I was afraid that I ruined my hair after all this progress I've made! How often should I clarify? Is once a month efficient? TIA! :)

Be carefull. I was moist with a water based moist...then an oil...everynight.

My hair became over moist. I soon had to do put the water based moist only so many times per wk. But i still do protective styling.

So yes, your hair will feel softer.

tiffers said:
Thanks tsmith! I was afraid that I ruined my hair after all this progress I've made! How often should I clarify? Is once a month efficient? TIA! :)

You're welcome...yah once a month should be straight:)

Back