Beemine Beeutiful Deep Conditioner

Loves Harmony

Well i received my package today. I just finished washing my hair with Beemine Herbal Shampoo Bar. I placed the conditioner on my hair like an relaxer. OMG OMG the conditioner have alot of slip to it, I was able to comb my hair with the deep conditioner. The texture of the dc is rich and creamy.. It smells wonderful. I cant wait to rinse my hair...

Ingredients: Distilled water, Cetearyl Alcohol, BTMS (mild emulsifier), 100% Unrefined Shea Butter , 100% Organic Coconut Oil, Cupuacu Butter, Calendula Extract, Chamomile Extract, Organic Raw Honey, Paraben Free Preservative, Fragrance (Phthalate Free).

P.s After washing the dc out my hair felt like butter. It was so soft and easy to comb. My hair is dry now in it is soft and moist..

Last edited:
Thanks for the review.

I received my pkg today, too, with the new DC. I'm trying it out with steam Wednesday night. I'm not adding anything to it to see how it does alone.

I really want to try this because my hair loves her products, unfortunately i don't have kinda money to drop right now. Guess I'll have to stick to my Banana Brulee

I have to work outside sometimes in the hot Florida sun and am not always able to put on my sun hat or hard hat so I was excited to see this statement on the jar:
Cupuacu butter provides some protection from damaging UV-A and UV-B rays while helping to restore elasticity, add shine and replenish the moisture in hair.

Back