Bedbugs and Bed bug eggs in Chebe Powder

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
What would you do if you contacted the owner and explained that there was bedbugs in the chebe powder that you ordered from them. As a result you had to pay over $1000 to get heat treatments done to your hair and household let alone the upheaval in the situation?

The owner has not responded

I bought some chebe powder when it first was hyped up years ago and tried to follow the directions by mixing it with a hair creme and some oil. The hair creme was a commercial product with preservatives in it & I think I just used castor oil or something. The container was a clean/dry container. A few days later I opened the container and every manner of mold/fungi was growing in that jar. Huge white furry patches, etc. I have been hesitant ever since to try Chebe powder. For all I know, they sent me a jar of dirt.

What would you do if you contacted the owner and explained that there was bedbugs in the chebe powder that you ordered from them. As a result you had to pay over $1000 to get heat treatments done to your hair and household let alone the upheaval in the situation?

The owner has not responded
This is making me itch. I cannot even imagine having to deal with this. If the vendor is in the same state, I’d certainly be instituting legal action.

scary... :nervous2: This is a serious health violation and needs to be reported for the safety of others. The 'Vendor' cannot be allowed to ignore this issue. This is unfair not only to customers, but to the Small Business Community who truly have integrity with good service and quality products. It brings a cloud of doubt to trust shopping with other online vendors.

Something similar happened to me with rose bud petals. I don't know what kind of bugs they were, but there was plenty of them inside the bag when I revisited for a second use. And to think they were food grade.....I only made rosewater, though. :heebiejeebies:

It’s a well known vendor. If anyone purchases Chebe powder in the future ,DM me please.

May I ask: Why not disclose the vendor's name?
This isn't malicious gossip. Even if they're nice and respond, there are serious sanitation issues with their product, and the potential for adverse public health and safety outcomes (e.g. starting a local bedbug epidemic).

Naming them is a public service.

P.S. :barf:

I wanted LHCFs help on what to forward to her to help her get some type of recourse. I let me friend know I would post the thread to see if we could get additional ideas. Im the third party hearing the story and my gf sent me what was sent to her.

I actually thought I started a thread on the vendor because Ive purchased before and was looking for it but i didnt see one. In the next couple of days depending on what happens we will see but if anyone wants to know now and is a subscribed member I asked to be DM'd @lilikoi

Back