Bed Head TIGI Control Freak Serum (Frizz Control & Straightener)

Divine Inspiration

Does anyone else use this? A BSS in my area was having a huge clearance sale b/c they were remodeling the store, and I found this serum there (along with a Denman,. The regular price is $18.50, but I paid $8.75 for it. :look:

I tried it a few weeks ago and it was alright, but I think I used too much. In spite of that, it still did a good job at keeping my hair from reverting (I airdried and flatironed w/ the Maxiglide) when it rained. Well, this week I gave it another go, and it's WONDERFUL!!! A little goes a long way, and it smells nice. Blowdrying usually does nothing in the way of getting my hair straight (hence the reason I haven't blowdried in YEARS), but this serum got my hair relatively straight with blowdrying alone. :yep:

Anyway, I love the TIGI Hair Stick for Cool People, an I've heard good things about their other stuff, and this product is no different. :up:

Has anyone else used it?

I am definitely going to pick this up the next time I go to Trade Secret and I will use it and come back to give a review. [ Off to look for Trade Secret Coupons :) ]

I used it and it didn't seem to do anything for me but I do love the Outshine Junkie.

Back