Because my mom and boyfriend are tired of hearing about my hair...

unalteredone

So... here's my 5 month progress. This is my first time making a progress picture, but i figured it needed to be done. I guess i haven't really gotten much growth, i have been seeing a little breakage, but nothing like what i was seeing pre-LHCF. I don't know if it's my stylist's doing or what, but it looks as though it has thickened up a little bit, and the left side is really catching up to the right side in terms of length. I got a relaxer today, but not a trim. APL IS SOOO FAR AWAY! :wallbash: i suppose i should've gotten 2.5 inches of growth, minus a little for a trim in july...what do you think?

Attachments

• temp.jpg
    temp.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
nice hun, keep up the wonderful work:) he luster of ur hair is amazing:) Great thickness too!!

Very purdy! I love your shine. It has definitely grown. Btw... don't worry... I feel the same way. My hair doesn't seem like it's growing fast enough either :look:

There IS growth there - I know you look at it everyday so it's hard to tell, but I do see it. Kee it up and hang in there!!:yep:

Thanks everyone!:p It's so great to be able to get excited about like one inch of hair and not be looked at like i'm crazy!! :lachen:

Back