Beautyofnewyork.com

likewtr4chklit

I was wondering if any of you have shopped here. I did a search for a few Latin products that I saw on RoundBrushHair.com (I just knew those prices seemed a little high for regular conditioners) and I came upon beautyofnewyork.com. I looked under "Latin Products" and found stuff like Lacio Lacio and 11 en 1 conditioner for at least 2-3 bucks cheaper. Just wondering.

I bought there a couple of weeks ago and they didn't include one of my items in the box. I called and left a message with all necessary information. They called me back and I told them what happened. I did not want a refund, I just wanted my darn shampoo. They have yet to contact me again. Btw that was my second time ordering from them.

Yes, used to go there in person all the time--easy drive to Rockaway Ave, corner of Belmont Ave. I've more than enough products so I do not stop in there too much anymore..I've bought wigs{the tall wig sales lady is kind of sullen but very helpful}, poos, cons. One rare shop with most of the Mane & Tail collection in total...I hate most of the M&T I've found out.

I've ordered from them twice and everything was wrapped wonderfully in bubble wrap and I got my shipment very fast.
:yep: What she said :yep:

I was just surprised about the products wrapped individually. It was my first time actually ever receiving products wrapped so well. I guess they like to ensure the products arrive to customers safely with no spillage or breakage. And will continue to order from them again. Both times I've ordered, they were shipped out the same day I put the order in and then approx at my destination in approx 3 days!

The absolute best! I've placed over 5 orders with them in the last year. My items arrive the next day after I place the order. BONY packages items perfectly!

But they did miss a product one time on a very large order. I contacted their 800 number and they refunded the money to my credit card immediately.

I bought there a couple of weeks ago and they didn't include one of my items in the box. I called and left a message with all necessary information. They called me back and I told them what happened. I did not want a refund, I just wanted my darn shampoo. They have yet to contact me again. Btw that was my second time ordering from them.

That doesn't sound like them. Send an e-mail to cust svc or call again.

i ordered something from them on sunday (of this week)
and received it on...tuesday, i think

very speedy.
i was surprised

packaged nice, too.

You guys were right about the fast shipping. Even though I'm in Boston I expected to wait at least two or three days but my order arrived the very next morning.

I really like them, the customer service is great and the shipping was very fast (I live in Europe, it normally takes twice as long for products from the US to get to me.)

I shop with them all the time and never have a problem. In fact, I get my shipments the next day ... which I love.

Yes, their prices are a bit cheaper too ... this is where I order my dominican products.

I bought something from them once. The shipping was fast but they forgot to put a bottle of lacio lacio in my box so I had to call them immediately to get it straight. The person that I spoke to was very apologetic and he shipped it out to me. I got it in 2 days. I'm satisfied with them, I would order from them again..

I love this site!!! I order all of my dominican products from them, and some other stuff too. Their shipping is always fast and their prices are really reasonable. Their customer service is really good and they are really good at keeping products in stock.

I had a problem wiht them with my first order. I ordered 12 in 1. It spilled all over the inside of the box and I lost nearly half of the product. I sent them an email; they were very good about it and I was pleased with that. They sent me another one, completely free and the shipping was fast. They have excellent customer service and I'll definitely order from them again.

I am bumping this old thread to warn everyone about the unethical practices of this website in light of recent events.

I’ve been a regular consumer of this site for over a year and was never given any cause for complaint until a short time ago. After receiving my order of products this month, I noticed that my 33oz bottle of Roux Porosity Control was badly damaged and its contents had spilled out. When I telephoned the company, I initially spoke to someone named Josette, who seemed totally unprepared to handle the issue at hand because she continually placed me on hold in order to confer with another individual in the background.

After enduring this three-way conversation for some time, I requested to speak to the person in charge and a man who identified himself as the supervisor, Andrew Kim, handled the remainder of the telephone call. To make a long story short, Mr. Kim refuses to replace the damaged product or issue a refund - he insists that it is a postal carrier error despite evidence to the contrary.

So, in spite of my continued patronage of this company, it seems as if they do not value me as a customer because at the first sign of trouble, they dropped me like a hot potato and issued a hasty “Not My Problem” while pocketing my money.

Never again!

I have shopped here many, many times. Both online and in person (they actually have like 3 stores throughout NYC). They're great! They have the largest selection of products and great prices. Fast shipping or if you live near NYC you could skip the shipping fee and just pick your order up at the store!

I thought so, too, until recently.

I hope that you never encounter a problem with this company, or you just might come to understand my frustrations firsthand.

Well I've never had a problem with them..I've always received my package within 1-2 days after placing my order and I've always received everything that I've ordered and everything is always individually wrapped for protection. HTH

Back