BeautyofaSite for Odering Phyto Relaxer for $45

Victory1

I know a lot of people has had problems with this site because they take a long time to mail out the Phyto relaxers. Last time I ordered it took about 5 weeks to receive my relaxer. So last week I used my last Phyto relaxer and on Monday I decided to order my relaxer since I wont be needing it for 10 weeks. The reason I order from BOAS is because the relaxer is still $45 and if you spend over $75, you get free shipping, so I ordered 2 for $90 (no tax and free shipping). I can get the relaxer at Sephora at Lennox mall in GA, but it's $60 plus 7% tax and 2 cost over $125.
Anyway, I received an e-mail yesterday from BOAS letting me know that my order has been shipped (that's less then 2 days since I ordered my relaxers). I was very surprised. Anyway, I won't have to worry about buying a relaxer for the next 5 months so I'm happy! For a savings of almost $40 on 2 relaxers, I'll keep ordering 6 weeks before I need a relaxer.

yeah, i have been ordering from them... they are definitely getting a little better with the timing of delivery...lol... i usually order two at a time...

Victory1 said:
I know a lot of people has had problems with this site because they take a long time to mail out the Phyto relaxers. Last time I ordered it took about 5 weeks to receive my relaxer. So last week I used my last Phyto relaxer and on Monday I decided to order my relaxer since I wont be needing it for 10 weeks. The reason I order from BOAS is because the relaxer is still $45 and if you spend over $75, you get free shipping, so I ordered 2 for $90 (no tax and free shipping). I can get the relaxer at Sephora at Lennox mall in GA, but it's $60 plus 7% tax and 2 cost over $125.
Anyway, I received an e-mail yesterday from BOAS letting me know that my order has been shipped (that's less then 2 days since I ordered my relaxers). I was very surprised. Anyway, I won't have to worry about buying a relaxer for the next 5 months so I'm happy! For a savings of almost $40 on 2 relaxers, I'll keep ordering 6 weeks before I need a relaxer.

Thanks for that info Victory. I will order from them from now on. I wonder how they are able to offer the Phyto for a $20 markdown? Hmm. Well, that is a big enough difference for me to switch sites. :D

This is my 2nd time ordering from them, last time I also ordered 2 (about 4 months ago). I was ready to wait for at least a month before it was delivered! I will probably order 2 more sometimes in November to make sure I have some in stock, the 2 that I just ordered are for early September and early December.

CantBeCopied said:
Thanks for that info Victory. I will order from them from now on. I wonder how they are able to offer the Phyto for a $20 markdown? Hmm. Well, that is a big enough difference for me to switch sites. :D

I wonder that as welll. $45 is the orginal price. Hmmm better stock up before the price goes up.....

Victory1 said:

Thanks for the info V1!
I may utilize this as an option soon.

*prays price doesn't jump*

Back