Beautychoice.com-----Official or Not?

Dommo

Hey, i am interested in investing in the FHI Runway which retails for 450, but beautychoice.com is selling it for 299.99....That is a big discount but i don't know how official this site is and if i will receive the real thing...

Dose anyone have experience with ordering from this site and has anyone ordered the FHI Runway from this site?

TIA:grin:

I've never used them but it looks like they have a 1 year warranty on FHI tools, which is the same as the official FHI website http://www.fhiheat.com/warranty.aspx
Just to make extra sure, I'd call FHI and ask them where their runway irons are made and compare it with beautychoice.com also asking if their irons are brand new and not refurbished. If they check out, I'd say go for it. With a little homework, you may have found a good deal.

I ordered mine from beautychoice and was pleasantly suprised with the service. I got my iron 4 days later and it's the best ever. This was about a month ago.

This website seems highly recommended by a lot of youtubers who do hair tutorials. I haven't personally used the site. I think it's legit though.

Back