Beauty of New York review?

guudhair

Has anyone made a purchase from this site before?...how long did it take to receive your items?...did you have to contact customer service at all?

I have purchased frm them quite a few times. Never had to contact customer service and shipping was fast. I love them!

I have purchased frm them quite a few times. Never had to contact customer service and shipping was fast. I love them!

Same here. I never had a problem with them. Shipping is always very fast ( I live on the east coast). I never had to call their customer service. However, they did call me one time to inform me that the color I wanted for my blow-dryer was unavailable. They apologize for the inconvenience and gave me an alternate color with ease. I am satisfied with them.

I have purchased from them 6 or 7 times, as recently as this month. I have never had any problems. They do a great job of wrapping the product so they don't spill in the box. I will continue to purchase from them in the future.

I only shopped with them once, based on the reviews here. I was very pleased with my order and they shipped very fast.

Their customer service was great for me. I purchased 12 en 1 from them and it arrived with about half of it spilled in the box. I contacted them ASAP and they sent me another very quickly and apologised for the inconveniences. I have nothing bad to say about them :)

Back