beauty brands $11.98 liter sale

SweetSpirit86

Beauty Brands sent me an email this morning and until the 15th of august or they run out, there is a sale on their liters. I saw chi and joico etc. Just wanted to inform everyone.

Beauty Brands sent me an email this morning and until the 15th of august or they run out, there is a sale on their liters. I saw chi and joico etc. Just wanted to inform everyone.

oh you are totally about to make every PJ in here extremely happy :lachen:

Is there a special code or anything? Or is it only on certain products?
I went to the site and none of the liters were listed as $11.98. I didn't even see the Chi or Joico you were talking about. Maybe I have the wrong site. Is it beautybrands.com?

Is there a special code or anything? Or is it only on certain products?
I went to the site and none of the liters were listed as $11.98. I didn't even see the Chi or Joico you were talking about. Maybe I have the wrong site. Is it beautybrands.com?

Hey Soror!

You have go into the store in order to get them at that price...I already hit them up and will probably go back...

Sorry, posted that while I was in lecture, lol. You've already figured out it's in-store only soooooo...yeah. :)

@NikkiQ - I would hope it makes someone happy, lol. Though it looks like a lot of my threads get ignored anyways so *shrug* ^^

@NikkiQ - I would hope it makes someone happy, lol. Though it looks like a lot of my threads get ignored anyways so *shrug* ^^

Psssh... who you tellin?! I hate how I'll have a legitimate question, get 1000 views, and 3 responses! Even on polls! All you have to do is click an option and submit! Don't even have to type. :wallbash:

Back