Be honest with me ladies....

Leshia

The ends are kinda' dry....am I going to have to start "dusting" them forever or should I do a major trim (please don't say a trim.)? Is there another way to try to save them???? Shea butter? Castor oil?? SOMETHING?? I'm honestly thinking about finding someone to send some human hair and just braid...*sighs*

If your ends are just dry and not split I would do an intensive moisturizing treatment on them. When I want my ends really moist I spritz them with Paul Mitchell Awaphuii spray and then add a shea butter mix to the ends (I use a homemade mix of Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and Wildgrowth Hair Oil I melt them all together in the microwave). This usually works really well. Good Luck!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ms_kenesha, I was just about to store that huge tub of shea butter that I have but maybe that will be the answer to these ends. They're not usually dry but they want to go back to the States! *laughing* Okay, *I* want to go back but I've got to put the blame elsewhere..Did you order your coconut oil online?

Back