BCers

v2.0

How long did it take for you to have enough hair to braid or style?

I am so tired of wearing this twa underneath my wigs. :wallbash: I am dying to braid my own hair and then wig it or get some type of weave. I cannot stand the fact that there's not much that I can do to my hair at night and it just gets matted. The only time I comb my hair is after I wash it. In between then I finger comb my hair. This sucks! :angry2:

I'm 4 months after BC and now i have hair to make cornrows but i don't now how to make them. And i don't have enough hair to try another styles.

Going by your avatar, i started doing single twists, keep them for a week, take them out and redo again.
Yes is would only twist 2.3 times per braid, but you couldn't tell me nothing :giggle:

I was tired of washing and combing it everyday.

After 4 months I was able to comfortably put in my own kinky twists. A professional could probably have managed my growth after 3.

this is a great thread. i almost BC'd the other day, but what stopped me was trying to figure out what styles i'd do with only 2 inches of stretched hair :lol:

how long has it been since everyone's last relaxer?

How long did it take for you to have enough hair to braid or style?

I am so tired of wearing this twa underneath my wigs. :wallbash: I am dying to braid my own hair and then wig it or get some type of weave. I cannot stand the fact that there's not much that I can do to my hair at night and it just gets matted. The only time I comb my hair is after I wash it. In between then I finger comb my hair. This sucks! :angry2:

I a lil over 3 months after bc to a fade. I can cornrow my hair, though i choose not to. As far as style once there is enough to "catch" i guess you could part it. Twist it or whatever. What exactly is your dilemna with your hair? Are you just bored with the twa? Besides wearing wigs what else are you doing? Just curious, hope thats not too many questions? :look:

Hahaha I feel you OP...I got sick of the twa and wore a wig today. I just came back home and took it off...dh told me to put it back on. :/

Back