BC to APL in LESS THAN A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucille

Sorry for the capitals but I'm just soooooooooooo excited :grin:. I BC'ed not long ago and just did a length check today. I can't believe I'm APL, I've never had hair this long in my life. You ladies have really helped me achieve my hair goal. My family just keep talking about how long my hair is.

Here my hair looks SL

Apl2.jpg

But I did a length check. As you can see, I'm APL. Very close to BSL.

Apl1.jpg

Thank you ladies so much.

I predict I will be BSL before the end of the year. I will keep you guys updated.

Last edited:
That is some pretty hair and very nice growth. Not to rain on the parade but it does not look APL yet, let alone ready to be BSL before the end of the year. But you never know! Good luck!

:welcome: OP!

congrats on your progress, but I think you are probably full SL with your longest layer reaching APL. You should see APL soon :yep:

ETA:NVM! lol

Last edited:
blimey from big chop to BRA STRAP LENGTH in 1 year!! girl you must have some amazing genes!!! i'm 2 years and 3 months post big chop, and barely touching armpitlength!!

Congrats on your progress.

Lucie I e-hate you. Just look at my AV and you will know how I feel. let me go eat my pasta. Shrugs my "SHOULDERS"

Thank you ladies. I know you're wondering how I done it. Well.....

My regime is pretty simple. The product I use is FREE. Yes, you heard it... it's free. I wake up, and inhale oxygen. This allows me to live, breathe, and stay alive. Thus my body produces what my hair needs. I told you it was simple. Now go on, and breatheeeeeeee

My regime is pretty simple. The product I use is FREE. Yes, you heard it... it's free. I wake up, and inhale oxygen. This allows me to live, breathe, and stay alive. Thus my body produces what my hair needs. I told you it was simple. Now go on, and breatheeeeeeee

LMAOOOO

Hhmm...That head of hair looks mighty familiar...Chocolatelove is that you? :sekret:

Judging from this I think you're right :lachen:

Aww damn...well.

Welcome back :yep:

Dang I got duped lol. I was wondering how a newbie would know white font after the first posting. Well nice to see your back around. I am sure you will bring many laughs this time around :grin:

Get lost troll with ya one damn post. :rolleyes: Stop surprise following us. How come this OXYGEN didn't help you before? It was always there. :rolleyes:

Back