BBS in Hollywood?

Honeytips

Hi Chicas,

I will be in Los Angeles (Hollywood area 90068) for a few days next week. First time in LA and I need to find a good BBS so that I can stock up (I live in Australia and it's soooo hard to find products for my hair - products that I want to try after hearing about them from you great ladies)
Sooooo.....can you all please list a few stores (plus directions) around that general area that are easy to get to?
Thanks very much in advance!!!!

Girl, you better make sure you get to Erewon health food store on Beverly blvd. 7660 Beverly Blvd # A Los Angeles, CA 90036-2734
(323) 937-0777
They have qhemet biologics, aubrey organics, kinky curly, giovanni's and some more. Target has kinky curly, Miss Jessies(it is buy one get one right now), shea moisture, and yes to carrot, curls and a few more. If you drive to the valley, you can get Terrasentials mud shampoo. Most small beauty supplies will have mixed chicks, if you like that one. If you want to try some local hair products, the carson community center is having a natural hair fair Saturday, they will mainly have home made soaps, shea butters, and basic hair products like uncle funky's daughter, miss jessie's, mixed chicks, Jamaican black castor oil, etc.

That was a really great reply Seamonster!!!! Will definitely check those out - do you know if there's a good Sallys anywhere nearby?

Back