BBD stretch users

What a great price! Ive never used it, because that stuff is typically too expensive for my blood!

KiniKakes said:
What a great price! Ive never used it, because that stuff is typically too expensive for my blood!

That's what I thought too. But a jar of this lasts me about a year give or take some, so for me its very worth it.

I guess it depends on how you use it.

That's a good price! It's about how much I pay for each when I buy in bulk. This stuff is a staple for me, love it!

so1913 said:
That's a good price! It's about how much I pay for each when I buy in bulk. This stuff is a staple for me, love it!

so1913 your hair is GORGEOUS- you are my hair idol. I am transitioning now and my natural hair texture is along the lines of your texture.

egg200 said:
so1913 your hair is GORGEOUS- you are my hair idol. I am transitioning now and my natural hair texture is along the lines of your texture.

Awww, thanks! Good luck with your transition!

hairIAM said:
OK, so1913......What is your routine for curls like that in your siggy. Your hair is just too pretty.

The "No Poo" routine has really helped bring out my texture and keep my hair moisturized and well conditioned. Because of weather change I don't CW as much as I used to, maybe 2 or 3 times a week, but I use DevaCurl products, No Poo (once a week) and One Conditioner (to CW and as a leave in), and occasionally Low Poo if I need a more throrough cleansing. Other than that, I slap on some One Conditoner and BBD stretch as a leave in, Fantasia IC Gel (blue) and diffuse to speed up drying. Depending on how I'm styling my hair (usually out with a part down the middle, up in a puff) will determine how I dry, how much I dry, if I stretch out my curls some (for loose styles) or hold onto all my shrinkage (puffs), and how much gel to use, etc. I've also been using Pooka Shea & Olive Hair Butter for grooming (since I ran out of my Miss Jessie's buttercreme) that I picked up from Wholefoods. It's lovely! Just a little daily (it's more of a pomade) for shine and softness, and that's about it.

Back