Bay area ladies!!! Where can I find.....

Globeleza

Where can I find Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship LEAVE IN? I live in San Francisco and have been to several Walgreens and Safeways and can't find the Leave in. Anybody in the Oakland/San Fran are know where I can pick this up?

I live downtown and there isn't a Walmart or Target close to me and I don't drive. I guess I could try a Walmart or Target that is Bart accessible...

I have seen it at Big Lots (the small/tiny ones) but have also seen the larger ones at Target over here in the East Bay. Good luck.

I've seen it at both the Target and Ulta near my house. I live in the tri-valley. I work in SF. If you can't find it anywhere, let me know and I'll pick some up and we can met downtown for an exchange. I always take walks during my lunch hour.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone!! The closest BART accesible Target to me is in Daly City I think....

NorthernCalGal: Wow I would be forever indebted to you if you could do that!! I am a PJ so I have tons of goodies to trade you or I could just pay you for it. Where downtown do you work? I live around Powell Bart.

Back