Battle of the Co-Cleansers

I forgot to mention this. The jar is one downside to the As I Am. Water used to get in mine whenever I used it. After seeing someone else do it on YouTube, I bought a cheap, wide mouth applicator bottle from Sally's. Problem solved. That is what is in the applicator bottle in my blog picture on cleansing agents.

You can also buy a jar pump from Amazon, Ulta etc. to keep water out of the AIA jars.

ForumRunner_20140223_134132.jpg

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

Still Loving (in no particular order):
Hairveda Amla Cleanse
Bel Nouvo's Peppermint Detox Cleansing Conditioner
HQS Coconut & Lime, Brazilian Chocolate & Argan
Curl Junkie Daily Fix
Darcy's Cleansing Conditioner
Claudie's 3n1 Cleansing
Deva Curl No Poo
VO5 Kiwi & Lime Clarifying Conditioner
Naturelle Grow (Assorted)

New Ones (in no particular order):
KeraVada Hydromax
J.Monique's Cleansing Conditioner
Eden's Body Works
WEN

I use Ouidad's co-wash. I like both versions, but the one that wasn't specifically for kinky hair worked best for me. Unfortunately all that I find now is the one for kinky hair. But I do like it.

I tried the SSI Blueberry but it was just blah for me.

I just bought Bumble and Bumble Custom Curl. I think that's what it's called. I haven't tried it yet though.

My hair was a ball of hay when I learned I was clarifying too often. Ouidad Curl Immersion No lather cleansing conditioner changed my life. With every passing week, I'm seeing great improvement to the health of my hair. It's the best thing to happen to my hair during this entire 3 year natural journey!

I want to try the curl kinky daily fix because this and Ouidad came highly recommended to combat my dry strands.

Back