Based on the ingredients

Would you use this product on your scalp?

• Yes

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • No

Votes: 47 83.9%

• Total voters
I agree. OP, you have very pretty hair!

Thank u! So do u! Ur hair looks very healthy:yep:. I may be using this once again. I just lightly applied it to my scalp and it feels soooo good:grin:. I know some of yall are:nono:, but hey, I had good results with it. My cousin uses it and her hair is a little longer than BSL. I will most likely post updates in May. I will not use heat until then b/c thats when my sister's wedding is and (lord help me) my sister is forcing a hairdresser to do my hair.:nono:

Shoot maybe I need to start greasing my head again. I used to use it way way back in the day. I stopped greasing my scalp long ago but I can see applying it the night before a wash.

Based on those ingredients, nope. If I had a scalp condition that was limited to one area, I might use it topically in that spot for the sulfur-- but I wouldn't make a habit of slathering that gunk on throughout. :lachen:

Wouldn't use it...and I knew it was Sulfur 8!! The only ingredients that are worth anything is the sulfur and menthol...that's what is working to help grow hair :yep:

*shudder*

Dear gods in heaven, no. I'll buy some vaseline, vicks, and bust open that bottle of sulfur powder in my cabinet if I wanted to put THAT on my head - and I know I would be washing my head 3 minutes later to kill the itchies! :lachen:

And we aren't even gonna TALK about how it would have my hair breaking off and my face breaking out. Nuh-uh, me, my hair, and my skin have been through enough to know to run from Vaseline! :lol:

would u use this on your scalp? Please explain.

Ingredients:
Petrolatum, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Menthol, Triclosan, Yellow 11, Fragrance.
The first three ingredients would just build up on my scalp. Yuck. Depending on the product, I might apply it to the ends though. Like if they were desperately dry and I had nothing else on hand.

I use the regular sulfur 8 on my hair line when the flakes come.:lachen: Once the flakes leave sulfur 8 goes back in the cabinet. I use to use it on my entire scalp but the smell and the greasiness is a little overwhelming.

Back