Barry Fletcher's Liquid Moisture

I've had it for some time now.It smells wonderful and I would slap a little bit on from time to time.Well,since joining LHCF I've been reading the ingredients on my products,old and new.This liquid moisture's ingredients are natural jojoba oil and essential vitamin enriched protein oil.So,I decided to use this stuff on top of my ors carrot oil when I baggied and.......!OMG!......My hair was soooo soft and my ends looked great.All this time I had "A JEWEL" at my fingertips:grin:.Has anyone ever used this stuff?Did you like it?

I absoultely love this stuff while i was natural....now i gotta go to House of beauty while im home to get some asap. :up: I also like his conditioner
His products are under rated.

I absoultely love this stuff while i was natural....now i gotta go to House of beauty while im home to get some asap. :up: I also like his conditioner
His products are under rated.

I agree. I have not used many of them, but I LOVE the neutralizing shampoo from his line. I bought a big bottle of that to use after my relaxers.

sounds interesting. A former stylist of mine used his products on me. I liked the products, but with the humidity here, they didn't too much for my hair. My freshly styled, relaxed hair would be super soft and BIG as HELL 30 min after leaving the salon. However, since I'm doing braids I would love to try it again as a daily moisturizer. Where did you order?

sounds interesting. A former stylist of mine used his products on me. I liked the products, but with the humidity here, they didn't too much for my hair. My freshly styled, relaxed hair would be super soft and BIG as HELL 30 min after leaving the salon. However, since I'm doing braids I would love to try it again as a daily moisturizer. Where did you order?

I got it from the BSS for about $3 for the small bottle.

I got it from the BSS for about $3 for the small bottle.

Wow? That's all it costs? Plus its sold at BSS? I'm gonna look for it. I've heard so much about him ever since Essence interviewed him in the article about how blacks can grow long healthy hair. he had the bomb answers. right on point and he gave the best tips. i really want to try his products but i thought they were only sold online or at his shop. thx so much for the heads up.

This has been a staple product for years for me my hair just sucks this oil up.
I will never stray.

Hey ladies...I know this is not the thread for this....But I was not really impressed by his products :nono:....I can find the same and better in the products that I am using now :yep:...and dont have to pay shipping costs...I have his whole Hair Book...I will sell it for $3 dollars....shipping not included...if any ladies are interested PM me.....Its in great condition!

Ult. Goal: WL (thick and happy) :yep:

Back