Barry Fletcher's Instant Moisture Spray!

Proudpiscean

Anyone using this? It's suppose to be a great moisturizer for natural/braided hair. :)

Here's the ingredients:
Herbal deionized water, glycerin, perpermint oil, chamomile, jojba oil, sage, lemon extract, tea tree oil, silk protein, horsetail tea, aloe vera, vitamin E.

I just purchased some and it smells yummy, sort of a fruity/minty smell!

Never heard of it, but it sounds delish!

Where'd you buy it from? :cool:

amr501 said:
Anyone using this? It's suppose to be a great moisturizer for natural/braided hair. :)

Here's the ingredients:
Herbal deionized water, glycerin, perpermint oil, chamomile, jojba oil, sage, lemon extract, tea tree oil, silk protein, horsetail tea, aloe vera, vitamin E.

I just purchased some and it smells yummy, sort of a fruity/minty smell!

I may have to try this because I love the Liquid Moisture oil.
I will look for it locally one of my Bss sells his products.

LABETT said:
I may have to try this because I love the Liquid Moisture oil.
I will look for it locally one of my Bss sells his products.

hi Labett sweetie,

do you mind posting what's in this for me?

thanks in advance,
tishee

Seems like a promising product line...when I am done w/ all the products, I have now...I will try to intergrate them into my regimen! I probably have like a years worth of products though!

Sorry,T just noticed thread.
The bottle states contents:Natural jojoba oil,essential vitamin enriched protein oil,special moisturizing fragrance (BF5).

My hair loves it just sucks it up I like it better than reg Jojoba oil because my hair is soft and moisturized for day without applying it daily.

LABETT said:
Sorry,T just noticed thread.
The bottle states contents:Natural jojoba oil,essential vitamin enriched protein oil,special moisturizing fragrance (BF5).

My hair loves it just sucks it up I like it better than reg Jojoba oil because my hair is soft and moisturized for day without applying it daily.

thanks sweetie

Okay, why did I just go to the website and now I'm going to purchase the Instant Moisture Spray...ya'll tryna make a recovering pj strike again:p

I love barry fletcher products just so hard to find in the store. I hate paying for shipping and handling all the time:mad: Liquid moisture can cost me 25.00 :eek: .
Where my Atlanta product junkies...shoot we need to do one big order :lol:

Back