Barry Fletcher Tamed My 20 Wks of New Growth

punchinella

I was so ready to jump on the Phyto bandwagon until my sister-in-law suggested that I try Barry Fletcher relaxer. She sent me the Moisture Therapy Conditioning Relaxer (Sensitive w/ shea butter) and the Moisture Therapy Neutralizing Shampoo. The 16 oz jar of relaxer only costs $10.00.

I self relaxed my hair the LHCF way and OMGoodness! It came out great! I have self relaxed many times before but this is the first time I ever "talked" about it. I will continue to use this relaxer.

This is a black owned company and I noticed that alot of ppl on this board talk about supporting black products, well here's a chance to put our money where our mouth is.

Here is the website www.barryfletcher.com

Last edited:
punchinella said:
I was so ready to jump on the Phyto bandwagon until my sister-in-law suggested that I try Barry Fletcher relaxer. She sent me the Moisture Therapy Conditioning Relaxer (Sensitive w/ shea butter) and the Moisture Therapy Neutralizing Shampoo. The 16 oz jar of relaxer only costs $10.00.

I self relaxed my hair the LHCF way and OMGoodness! It came out great! I have self relaxed many times before but this is the first time I ever "talked" about it. I will continue to use this relaxer.

This is a black owned company and I noticed that alot of ppl on this board talk about supporting black products, well here's a chance to put our money where our mouth is.

Here is the website www.barryfletcher.com

You ever see the Nyquil commercial with the sick girl standing in the drug store looking back and forth between Nyquil and the drug store version of Nyquil? Eventually she picks up the Nyquil even tho it's more expensive because she KNOWS it works. I'm so there right now. I'm tired of paying $60 for Phyto, but when I look at my new growth and progress I just don't want to take any chances. :ohwell:

Thanks for the 411. I might try some of their other products next time the PJisms hit me.

Back