Barry Fletcher Products -- I GOT THE HOOK-UP!!!!

Lindy

My BF's sister just became part owner of a hair salon in Maryland, and she HOOKED ME UP with some Barry Fletcher products!!!
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
Here's what I got:

1) 32 oz. of BF Moisture Therapy Revitalizing Conditioner

2) 16oz. spray bottle of BF Silk 'n Shine Finishing Gloss

3) 16 oz. of BF Moisture Therapy Moisturizing Shampoo

4) 2 oz. bottle of BF Liquid Moisture Hair and Body Oil

5) 4 oz. jar of BF Glo n Grow Light Pomade Hairdress

Woooo Hooooo!!!!
clap.gif
Look for my product reviews soon!!
smile.gif
Also, if any of you have used these products, please let me know how you liked them!!
wink.gif

OOOOH, that is so cool Lindy. It's a great reward for you for being so good on your PJ challenge. So now you got yourself a little PJ fix, without falling of the wagon
laugh.gif
. Can't wait to hear those reviews.

You are Lucky!!! His products are expensive!!!

I love his revitalizing conditioner, mixed with a little evoo
smile.gif

I like his moisturizing conditioner too...
I'm jealous!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
OOOOH, that is so cool Lindy. It's a great reward for you for being so good on your PJ challenge. So now you got yourself a little PJ fix, without falling of the wagon
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I knooooooooooww!!!
trampoline.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Denali03 said:
You are Lucky!!! His products are expensive!!!

I love his revitalizing conditioner, mixed with a little evoo
smile.gif

I like his moisturizing conditioner too...
I'm jealous!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So, his stuff is expensive, huh?? Well, I'll find out soon whether they're in the "expensive, but worth it category" or not!!
grin.gif

Wow Lindy! That is a GREAT hook up. I look forward to reading your reviews. I've seen his product in Wal-Mart. They seem to be priced pretty reasonably.

They sell his products at Walmart!!!
I paid $13 for the revitalizing con and $8 for the poo.... Please don't tell me these are cheaper at Walmart.....

Yes they are cheaper at Walmart. I don't recall the price but it was between 5-7 dollars for most products in his line. Which products do you ladies recommend from his line?

The products at Walmart are part of his new holistic line for consumers. The products that Lindy received are from his original salon line. Therefore, the salon line is more expensive than the retail products sold at Walmart.

Back