Bare Minimum Hair Care

that_1_grrrl

I am on mission to finish all the products I have sitting in my bathroom. When they are gone, I fully intend on never buying conditioners or any other manufactured hair care product again.

I then started contemplating how simple I could go. So... I am wondering who here thinks they have the simplest routine?

I was thinking even just rinsing my hair as I feel necessary during the week and sealing with coconut or vatika oil. Then DCing once a week with some sort of ayurvedic mix I make.

I don't think anything more than that would be necessary.

Any thoughts? Any super simple routines that have worked great?

ooooooh....

I'm very curious about this (times is tight!) - my main question is - how do you detangle?!? I could skip the conditioners for DC'ing - hibiscus, honey, molasses, caramel treatment, irish moss, etc, etc under a steamcap covers me, moisture retention wise.
But detangling? I neeeeeeeeed my conditioner.

ooooooh....

I'm very curious about this (times is tight!) - my main question is - how do you detangle?!? I could skip the conditioners for DC'ing - hibiscus, honey, molasses, caramel treatment, irish moss, etc, etc under a steamcap covers me, moisture retention wise.
But detangling? I neeeeeeeeed my conditioner.

That's exactly what I am trying to find out. Google only gave me Aloe Vera Gel and Coconut Milk. I wonder if anyone has used these to detangle with good results...

Back