Bantu Knots=safe Or Not Safe!!!!!!!

Avin'sMom2010

I have been wearing them for the past couple of days, after I cond wash I add a little leave in cond and NTM serum and airdry, once dry I make 4 bantu knots 2 side 2 back it really comes out CUTE after being finger combed :).... at night I don't add anything else to my hair I just redo the knots then undo them in the morning I'm thinking of cond wash every other day, I seem to be loosing VERY LITTLE hair compared to when I do my vasaline, activator baggie method although I gained some length doing that, is there anyone here that wears them ALOT, now that it's winter I want to wear my hair out..... GO FIGURE :)

It sounds like you're having a good experience. Why would you wonder if the bantu knots are not safe?

Isis said:
It sounds like you're having a good experience. Why would you wonder if the bantu knots are not safe?

Maybe because it's winter, I'm scared my hair will shrivel up or or snap off from the COLD or something, I work inside so maybe I'm just being PARANOID!!!!!!!

StephyPoo said:
Maybe because it's winter, I'm scared my hair will shrivel up or or snap off from the COLD or something, I work inside so maybe I'm just being PARANOID!!!!!!!
As long has your hair is covered and protected at all times when outside in the cold weather, no matter what style it' s in, then there is nothing to worry about. Besides looking pretty when you let them out (like you did), Bantu knots themselves are supposed to be a great protective style. I'm not an expert with them though.

Back