Bantu Knots Help

Hey there, Best done with well moisturized hair, depending on how you want your curl to look; wet for deeper curl (will take longer to set/dry), and dry for a more fluffy look (will take longer to set/curl).

HTH,
BC

I do my bantu knot sets semi dry with my leave in and moisturizer mixed together and sealed with coconut oil. When I take the bantu's out they are nice and spiral and soft. I think I answered more than what was asked :lachen: HTH

Hey there, Best done with well moisturized hair, depending on how you want your curl to look; wet for deeper curl (will take longer to set/dry), and dry for a more fluffy look (will take longer to set/curl).

HTH,
BC

great thanks! so how many do u normally do and what type of products?

I do my bantu knot sets semi dry with my leave in and moisturizer mixed together and sealed with coconut oil. When I take the bantu's out they are nice and spiral and soft. I think I answered more than what was asked :lachen: HTH
no your response was perfect :grin: I just purchased coconut oil this wknd but i havent tried it yet. Did u just put alittle on the ends or all over and what moisturizer did u use?

I do it on dry hair, I just add cream moisurizer, oil, and twist. I have pics in my fotki if you like to see.

It's really hit or miss so you might need to give it a few tries to see what works for you.

For me i prefer to do it on damp hair (not dry, not sopping wet) w/ moisturizing products.

great thanks! so how many do u normally do and what type of products?

The last 2x I did bantu knots, I remember I used some regular hair dress cream (I would suggest something lite, that also adds shine). Make sure you add plenty of knots in the front, that's usually the toughest area to address. There are some tutorials on youtube.

HTH

The last 2x I did bantu knots, I remember I used some regular hair dress cream (I would suggest something lite, that also adds shine). Make sure you add plenty of knots in the front, that's usually the toughest area to address. There are some tutorials on youtube.

HTH

do u think eq mango butter will be ok?

Back