Bantu Knots and NTM Silk Touch(Thanks Svlyer2)!!!!

Ok, so I watch Sylver2's youtube video and I wanted to share my experience with bantu knots.......well for starters shout out to Sylver2:yep:.......ok, so after I watched her video, I decided I wanted to try the bantu knots, I already had NTM silk touch leave in cream......I wanted to give the buns a break, cuz my edges and nape are very stressed out:nono:......so I put on the leave in cream, separated my hair in two parts, did one knot secure it with a band, did another knot secure it with another band, woke up in the morning, put a little of leave in cream and serum on my ends....and................I just :love: the waves......if only my hair was longer:ohwell:, but it's ok, but it came out so good.....thick waves is what I adore, so simple and easy.....I comb a little but not to much........Thanks Sylver2:urock:, I have a new hair style when I get tired of buns!!!!:2cool:

p.s. sorry for spelling your name wrong in the title!!!

Yep, I tried doing bantu knots sometime in November and my hair came out a knotted mess! But I've been doing Sylver's method this week and I have the prettiest waves and curls ever! I've been doing them on my flat ironed natural hair and I can't wait to try them on my blow dried hair!

I tried that bantu knots yesterday I liked how they turned out this morning. I'm thinking of changing my regimen now because of Sylver2.

Back