BANGS

sweetsuccess

There's always the moment where u wanna experiment and cut some bangs.. Knowing that when I have them, I'm always antsy for them to grow back. BUT today, I was thirsty for change.

I pressed my hair.. Then snip snipped!

I'm already over it lol, I cut em too short. What y'all think ?
180fdac5-cc25-33b4.jpg

Theyre gorgeous! I love how bouncy and cute they look :) great job OP!
I up and cut myself some bangs in March. Kept them looking good for a few months. Now I'm letting them grow. For some reason my bangs have always consisted of thicker, more coarse strands. I wonder whats up with that...

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Very cute! I really want to cut bangs the length of yours but when I wear it natural I know they will be way to short with shrinkage. I wish there was some other alternative.

This is what I'm wondering about. I am trying to wear my hair up in a protective style, but would like to have some hair to frame my face.

Just curious who out there has bangs and are they enjoying them. Is there a downside? I feel a little panicked at the thought of cutting my hair though. Heh.

Bangs can make an up do or bun more fun. I did some last year and am growing them out. They can also help you keep track of your growth if you don't over do it with the straightening and maintenance.
OP your bangs are really cute, Love!

Back