Bangs?

Bangs??

• Yay

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Nay

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters

nappystorm

I'm a straight-haired natural. Lately, I've been debating about getting bangs. Here is a picture of the front and back of my hair. Click the attachments for a larger view

Attachments

• 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 86
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 86
That is an awesome idea! I just cut mine and I like them because I have a lot of face so it helps me soften my features. I think I am going to keep them for a while.

I unno....I've come across a lot of people that cut bangs into their hair, regretting it several months later. I'm not a big fan of them on myself, but I will rock a chinese bang wearing a sew in.

I have had bangs since November. I wanted something different w/o cutting my hair. No regrets. I think I am going to go a little shorter next time. I think bangs would look good on you.

I just cut some again a couple weeks ago just to change things up a bit. Must say I'm not feeling them as much this time around. They only stay fresh for like a week (mine do at least)...kind of annoying..they DO grow out fast though so no worries.

I love bangs!!!!!! I am trying to stay strong and not cut any but i just love them so..there is also a you tube video where a girl did a faux bang with a weave track...lemme c if i can find it..
I think for your cut, i would hold off on the bangs or get the faux bangs..

i luv bangs tooo--

just dont like the growing out stage arggghhh
but they bring that umph for some ppls faces-luv the bangs bey wears esp

I have a big forehead. It's true. It's not HUGE, but it's pronounced and I love it. So to set it off properly I finally cut some bangs and I'm so glad I did. They gave me a more edgy look. I actually look styled. Since I do everything myself, it added more finesse to my cut. I love it. The rest of my hair is a few inches below APL. I love my bangs and I'm glad I cut them!

Wow, you have a perfectly oval shaped face! I don't think you *need* bangs, but they would look cute on you.

Back