Bangs Advice

PatTodd

I recently got my hair cut in very long layers. I wanted the haircut to get some layers around my face, but during the haircut, it became apparent that the stylist and I were having...communication issues:ohwell:. So I did not end up with the haircut I came for. Now my hair is still very long and heavy around my face but I don't know how to ask for what I want...I would do it myself if I could! Does anyone have any insight (or can point me to videos or tutorials) on how I can either get or do just a few layers around my face???

Face framing layers or fringe. That's what it sounds like you are looking for. Are you going to try to get it cut again by your stylist or someone else? Take a picture so the person can see what you are looking for. Good Luck!

Face framing layers or fringe. That's what it sounds like you are looking for. Are you going to try to get it cut again by your stylist or someone else? Take a picture so the person can see what you are looking for. Good Luck!

By that stylist?...........noooooooooooo, never again! :grin: In fact Iafter that experience decided to try to avoid stylists from this point on - I know you are a stylist DSD but you are not available to me :wink:

But it sounds like the word "fringe" is what I am looking for!

Do you think I could flatiron my hair myself, and just go to Fantastic Sam's or something and have them do what I want?

By that stylist?...........noooooooooooo, never again! :grin: In fact Iafter that experience decided to try to avoid stylists from this point on - I know you are a stylist DSD but you are not available to me :wink:

But it sounds like the word "fringe" is what I am looking for!

Do you think I could flatiron my hair myself, and just go to Fantastic Sam's or something and have them do what I want?
Actually since they cut so much there when you say fringe they will know exactly what you are talking about. I would flatiron my hair just to be on the safe side!

Back