Banging Rollerset!!!

BrownBetty

I am too pleased with myself right now! :D

I hennaed earlier this week and my hair felt funny, soo I decided this needed to be dealt with.

I pre pooed with my NTM mask and DDC, sucks on my wet hair but works like a dream on dry.
Pooed with Elucence Moist poo
Con with Giovanni's 50:50 (I am never leaving this conditioner)
I applied Kerasilk Silk leavin

I mixed water, a little elucence con, and jojoba oil in a bottle to spritz my hair.

I used mesh rollers, these are a too good to be true, I was able to get the tension I needed. I have a gang of magnetic rollers, anybody want to trade, let me know.

I airdryed for about 3 hours and then went under the dryer for 40 minutes. I blew my roots on low for about 30 secs, applied NTM serum...

My hair is soooo soft and shiny!!!! I just wrapped it up for fear that I would mess it up. I am going to try and take some pictures.

Practice does make perfect...

Good Nite!

MV

I wish I could get my roots to stay straight.
I tried to Rollerset my natural hair the way they do at
the Domican place..

girl yeah post some pics..

thanks-great job..

i still have to figure out my rollerset. i went and got my hair done today. i hate it. i figure with them messing me up I might as try it on myself. if i mess i am messing up for free. frustrating.

I found out that the key for me was the mesh rollers they are sooo much easier to deal with. I shouldof taken pics of the actual rollerset, I'll try to remember next wash. Also keeping the hair wet while you roll, I also added jojoba oil to the ends of my hair before I rolled the hair up.

Back