BANANA BRULEE: My Experience :-)

AngieK

Well, I tried my first two products from the Nadia line of natural products (Shescentit.com). BIG rave . . .

I started by washing my hair with the Jojoba Hemp Conditioning Shampoo. This is a very gentle, low sudsing shampoo. I really enjoyed the scent. The conditioning agents in the shampoo were definitely apparent. It rinsed really well and left my hair feeling both clean and moisturized.

I followed with the Banana Brulee Moisturizing Deep Conditioner. The best description I can provide is that this is a creamy, not necessarily thick/heavy, but RICH conditioner - and the scent is phenomenal. When I started applying it, the first thing I noticed was that my hair began to absorb the product IMMEDIATELY. I mean, this stuff really penetrated (versus sitting on top of my hair). I applied it all over, combed it through (with very little effort) and placed a plastic conditioning cap over it. I kept it in for 30 minutes (I didn't use heat because I like to see what a product can do on its own when I am trying it for the first time). I rinsed thoroughly with warm water followed by a cool water rinse. The product rinsed clean without any weird coatings, stickiness or other residue. Simply put, I was left with clean conditioned hair.

I towel blotted my hair to remove the excess water. I tell you, I could have combed through it right then - my hair was thoroughly conditioned with great integrity (not limp) and the comb was able to just glide through my hair. I applied my regular Kiehl's Leave-in Conditioner and a little coconut oil and let it air dry.

Now that my hair has dried, it looks and feels (and smells) GREAT. It is soft, shiny and deeply moisturized. But the best thing is that my hair still has great body. In other words, these two products imparted a lot of moisture to my hair without weighing it down. I LOVE the the results.

So, TWO THUMBS UP (one for each product), and I definitely look forward to trying some of the other products from this line.

AngieK

Last edited:
I love the creamy texture too! :grin:

I've only used it with heat, next time I'll try it without and see what happens :)

You should try the Fortifying Mask and pre poo oil, they're great! :yep:

I've put the banana brulee down on my list as well (i'm on the prowl for a new deep conditioner - elasta qp dpr-11 has not left me satisfied)

I love everything I've tried so far. SweetCashew has been so wonderful to create these amazing products for us.:yep:

Well, I tried my first two products from the Nadia line of natural products (Shescentit.com). BIG rave . . .

I started by washing my hair with the Jojoba Hemp Conditioning Shampoo. This is a very gentle, low sudsing shampoo. I really enjoyed the scent. The conditioning agents in the shampoo were definitely apparent. It rinsed really well and left my hair feeling both clean and moisturized.

I followed with the Banana Brulee Moisturizing Deep Conditioner. The best description I can provide is that this is a creamy, not necessarily thick/heavy, but RICH conditioner - and the scent is phenomenal. When I started applying it, the first thing I noticed was that my hair began to absorb the product IMMEDIATELY. I mean, this stuff really penetrated (versus sitting on top of my hair). I applied it all over, combed it through (with very little effort) and placed a plastic conditioning cap over it. I kept it in for 30 minutes (I didn't use heat because I like to see what a product can do on its own when I am trying it for the first time). I rinsed thoroughly with warm water followed by a cool water rinse. The product rinsed clean without any weird coatings, stickiness or other residue. Simply put, I was left with clean conditioned hair.

I towel blotted my hair to remove the excess water. I tell you, I could have combed through it right then - my hair was thoroughly conditioned with great integrity (not limp) and the comb was able to just glide through my hair. I applied my regular Kiehl's Leave-in Conditioner and a little coconut oil and let it air dry.

Now that my hair has dried, it looks and feels (and smells) GREAT. It is soft, shiny and deeply moisturized. But the best thing is that my hair still has great body. In other words, these two products imparted a lot of moisture to my hair without weighing it down. I LOVE the the results.

So, TWO THUMBS UP (one for each product), and I definitely look forward to trying some of the other products from this line.

AngieK

Ok, I have been waiting for a review...now, I'm ready to purchase.

Thanks so much and I'm so glad you had a wonderful experience!

Another 2 thumbs up for the Banana Brulee conditioner . I used it for the 1st time on Saturday and I absolutely love it! It left my hair so moisturized and the scent is heavenly. I am trying the Fortifying Mask and Jojoba Hemp shampoo this weekend. I'm sure they will be great as well.

I just bought one of the sample packs with the shampoo and such....can't wait to try it! yay! I really hope it works wonders so I can finally get a dang "regimen"....I'm too busy trying to undo what other products did and not actually getting my hair like I want.

Back