Bald Men

Krymsonkween

K I have not seen my dh n 6 months n he will b home 12/29. He is going to shave his head. I have never been n2 bald men. Yall help me get used to this so I will not freak out wen he come home!:grin: What do yall think of bald men? Do you find them sexy?

Post pics of handsome bald men I will start:
widget_aRdRUOD9XjMz4f_bhxCX99.jpg

widget_cBjGdsYTfl8jFO7nZ8-Jzc.jpg

widget_b7bNaRQSnlvkmGG_pTIKsw.jpg

Depends entirely on head shape, facial features , and ear shape to me.

Does your man have a smoothly shaped head or is it all bumpy and lumpy? Ears?

My boo is bald. I think it is sexy. :lick: I didn't know him when he had hair, but when I look at old pics he definitely looks better bald. Who knows? You may love the bald head! :yep:

As long as his head is nicely shaped and smooth, no bumps, lumps or wrinkles-I think some bald men can be quite sexy...

bald is sexy when it complimentary to the shape of his head.....i love bald heads that look good, i love long hair when it compliments the shape of the head and the hairline

DH is a baldie.. He has a very nice head shape and handsome face so it suits him... I think he secretly wishes he had hair though...

It's not gonna matter when you see him. You haven't seen him in 6 months, I'm sure you'll have other things on your mind.:blush: I know I would.:giggle:

I don't like bald men..I'm not attracted to them on first glance but at the same time, if my husband became bald down the road, I would just have to deal with that because I already love him...

It's not gonna matter when you see him. You haven't seen him in 6 months, I'm sure you'll have other things on your mind.:blush: I know I would.:giggle:

DLewis that is wat I told him! He wanted to get me used to him w/out hair. All I want to c is dem drawers..................LOL:lachen:

Back