Baggie Method Experts How long do keep hair....

star

in baggie during a week's time? Do you baggie every single day or do you keep in for at least two days or more. Just wanted to get some input. Thanks :)

star said:
in baggie during a week's time? Do you baggie every single day or do you keep in for at least two days or more. Just wanted to get some input. Thanks :)

Hi:

I co wash and put in my conditioners and a plastic gerri curl (lol) every night.

star said:

I baggie my hair 3-4 times a week.

i would probably try to redo the baggie 2 or 3 times a week. to those who have been doing the baggie have you retained any length?

Thanks ladies for your input I going to be doing the baggie method soon and was not sure how I should do it. I think I will try both ways daily and leaving it in for couple of days and see what happen.

locabouthair-Majorty of the women who use baggie method has really been able to retain their length. :)

I co-wash and baggie using mango butter 5 days a week. I've been doing this since 03/05. On the weekend I experiment with braidouts/twistouts. My hair is longer than it's ever been. (Unfortunately, that's not saying much) I'm sure that the baggie method is responsible for retaining length. the problem is because of shrinkage it's hard to see unless I pull my hair.

I wore mine day and night 24/7 (except if I was going out at the weekend) under a phony pony during the day and under my scarf to bed a night for the last 6 months. It really made a huge difference to my ends - no split ends going backwards up the hair.

Now I have taken my phony pony out I think I wear one 2-3 times a week to bed a night.

I wore mine day and night 24/7 (except if I was going out at the weekend) under a phony pony during the day and under my scarf to bed a night for the last 6 months. It really made a huge difference to my ends - no split ends going backwards up the hair.

Now I have taken my phony pony out I think I wear one 2-3 times a week to bed a night.

Back