Badger Balm

buffalosoldier

Has anyone tried Badger balms? I already had the sleep balm and i'm using it for scalp massages. I just put a little bit on my finger tips. It is so nice Evoo, beeswax, lavendar, ginger and other essential oils. It really stimulates the scalp.
they have other ones with castor oil, cayenne and even shea butter but I had already bought this one for a sleep aide so I will use it up before getting another.
You can buy them at healthfood stores or buy them online. They also come in really nice decorative tins which you can keep.

hair 3c and enough for 3 people
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
lunalight7 said:
Thanx for posting this buffalosoldier!

[/ QUOTE ]

Your'e welcome --just yet another thing to consider or try !!! My boyfriend keeps telling me to take out insurance on my hair. I want him to grow his hair long so that I can take care of it-- though it will never happen as he has had the same tired low fade for the last 20 years (yes I have a hair obsession or at least I thought I did until I found this site some of you girls are HARDCORE !!!!
Lawd help me when I have kids they will probably be wearing satin bonnets to bed from birth:)
This a really good website though and I have got some good ideas.

I love Badger Balm!! I use the Sleep Balm on myself and my boys at bedtime!!What a nice way to unwind!!

Back