Bad hair Nightmare OMGoodness!!!

BlkOnyx488

I am back at home visiting my mother's place of worship. I have a hat on and it's been along time since the people there I have seen me. I wanted to look my best, so I duck into the bathroom and take the hat off and grab a comb and quickly comb my hair. When I look into the mirror, to my horror my hair looks freshly cut and EAR LENGTH!! :blush::blush::blush:

My bangs that once were past my chin are now above my eyebrows. the back of my hair is tappered at the the nape, when just seconds before it was swinging at APL. I look and I say, "What have I done? What happened?" Then someone who was in the bathroom i don't know who they said, "that's a cute cut you just gave yourself." I looked at her in confusion and thought "gave myself?" I looked down at the sink, I had picked up a razor to comb my hair, not a comb :cry:

I looked back in the mirror and said, "please let this be a dream"
then I woke up! :grin:
the dream was so real it took me a second to figure out that it didn't really happen, I was in bed thinking, dang i guess I gotta start all over on my journey. then I touched my head and said, "oh, wait a minute that was dream, whew thank goodness."

No fast movements for me in the bathroom, I am rubuking that dream in the name of Jesus, and if I step foot in my mamas ole house of worship I promise it will be for a greater reason than showing off my long hair. Showing off my long hair will be the second reason I go back:yep: a tee hee hee.

I think it's best i just stay away

I looked down at the sink, I had picked up a razor to comb my hair, not a comb :cry:

OMG I thought that happened for real! If that was me, after having that nightmare just waking up would have made me believe he exists :lol: He works in mysterious ways indeed :lol:

Sorry Ladies, I had to type it up that way so you would feel what I felt in the dream. It seemed so real

Back