BAD HAIR DAY

ms_kenesha

DO NOT RUSH AND TRY TO TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT!!!

This is what I did last night and I am paying for it with a bad hairday today! Last night I washed my hair with Abba Creme Moist Shampoo, protein conditioned with Aubrey GPB, and followed that with V05 Blueberries & Cream. I then applied Loreal Vive Smooth Intense (VSI) and decided to rollerset my hair. Well, I had been using the small rollers and having a lovely curly do, but I was feeling lazy last night so I decided to do bigger rollers (the pink snap on ones), well that was a big mistake because I decided I was going to roll it into a "style" I ended up with tight, dumb, curls which I tried to comb back and put on a scarf over last night to "calm it down" and I wake up this morning scarf off. I just put a headband on it and bounced so now I have this cotton candy poof of hair on my head looking like who done it and RAN! /images/graemlins/antlers.gif Okay it's not that bad, but the front and top of my hair looks like 80's helmet hair!

I was going to con-wash it tonight, but I'm having company tonight and roller setting will not be on my mind. /images/graemlins/kissing4.gif

I think I will con-wash in the morning and use the John Frieda Curling Spray and call it a DAY!

[ QUOTE ]
but I'm having company tonight and roller setting will not be on my mind. /images/graemlins/kissing4.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well maybe it's a good thing your hair didn't come out right - it would've been a wasted good hair 'do /images/graemlins/grin.gif

That's a great point! I didn't think of it like that.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
but I'm having company tonight and roller setting will not be on my mind. /images/graemlins/kissing4.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well maybe it's a good thing your hair didn't come out right - it would've been a wasted good hair 'do /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/kissing4.gif Ahh, sorry....

Whenever I try to roll my hair into a style, it never ever comes out right. If I just through rollers in with no rhyme, reason, pattern, no nice even parts etc.. it comes out fine. Go figure.

Girl you made me LAUGH!! MUCH needed!
PLease hurry with those pics so I cna copy your short curly do, I am sure u look fine!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The exact same thing happends to me too. When I'm just rolling haphazardly it comes out great, when I'm trying to plan something I look like /images/graemlins/antlers.gif

[ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/kissing4.gif Ahh, sorry....

Whenever I try to roll my hair into a style, it never ever comes out right. If I just through rollers in with no rhyme, reason, pattern, no nice even parts etc.. it comes out fine. Go figure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Back