Bad experiment

Crysdon

I just had to share this because I was laughing at myself this weekend. I did an "experiment" with my hair.

I was too lazy to do my Friday night rollerset, so I parted my hair from ear to ear, made a ponytail in the back, put a roller on the length of the ponytail, then I did a roller-set on the remaining hair in the front.

The front looked very nice and smooth. The back looked like an 80's crimp style.

I had to blow the dust off my Marcel electric curlers and curl the back. All is well now, but I just had to share this afternoon laugh./images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think I don't like the ponytail method /images/graemlins/mad.gif.

Aww! That is hilarious. My boyfriend is always looking at me like I am crazy, because I always try "new" drying/styling methods. I feel ya girl!! You live and you learn /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

It looked awful Pebbles. Like I took a crimping iron to it and brushed it out. Sorta resembled a mullett.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Crysdon said:
It looked awful Pebbles. Like I took a crimping iron to it and brushed it out. Sorta resembled a mullett.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif LMAO now that's a picture I would have liked to have seen posted.

Back