Back with my Design Essential/Pureology REVIEW!!!....

Avin'sMom2010

Man OH man, OH MAN....OK, so I parted my hair down the middle to shampoo, I wet my hair both sides and put DE shampoo on one side and Pureology super straight on one side...OMG, the DE felt like SILK the pureology side felt great too but the Design Essiential has it hands down, yall better try this stuff, atleast try to get a sample it is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! while I was washing I had to jump out the shower just to look in the mirror to see my hair, lol.....this is BETTER THAN ANY OTHER SHAMPOO I HAVE EVER USED!!!!

I didn't get the stimulations conditioner, but if it's as good as the shampoo I am getting some......

StephyPoo said:
Man OH man, OH MAN....OK, so I parted my hair down the middle to shampoo, I wet my hair both sides and put DE shampoo on one side and Pureology super straight on one side...OMG, the DE felt like SILK the pureology side felt great too but the Design Essiential has it hands down, yall better try this stuff, atleast try to get a sample it is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! while I was washing I had to jump out the shower just to look in the mirror to see my hair, lol.....this is BETTER THAN ANY OTHER SHAMPOO I HAVE EVER USED!!!!

I didn't get the stimulations conditioner, but if it's as good as the shampoo I am getting some......

Thanks for the review. Glad to hear you like it!

rootdeep said:
:D :D :D :D YAY!! Design Essentials ROCKS!! LOL :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Hi,

My name is Nella and I just wanted to comment on how beautiful your hair is and it looks so healthy. I was also wondering if you could tell me which, salon you go to here in Detroit. I live here and was wondering if maybe you could refer me to your stylist..

Blessings,
Nella

Sounds great. Can you list the ingredients in the shampoo? And which one did you use? The MOisture Retention shampoo?

StephyPoo said:

CurleeDST said:
Sounds great. Can you list the ingredients in the shampoo? And which one did you use? The MOisture Retention shampoo?

I used the Moisture Retention Shampoo, I'm to lazy to type the ingredients but I'll try to copy and paste if I find it online :)

Hey! I just PM'd you with the info. I'm going to find out this week if she is accepting new clients so I can get ya in. :D

Nella said:
Hi,

My name is Nella and I just wanted to comment on how beautiful your hair is and it looks so healthy. I was also wondering if you could tell me which, salon you go to here in Detroit. I live here and was wondering if maybe you could refer me to your stylist..

Blessings,
Nella

hi i'm a newbie, altho i've been lurking forever and reading and you ladies are extremely helpful in sharing your knowledge of hair growth.. i'm also doing what i need to , and i have to say you guys make me take my supplements when i get lazy.. i just log on here read some posts and then i can get up and take the..lol anyways i'm wondering where you can purchase the design essentials shampoo? thanks

sexibeach said:
hi i'm a newbie, altho i've been lurking forever and reading and you ladies are extremely helpful in sharing your knowledge of hair growth.. i'm also doing what i need to , and i have to say you guys make me take my supplements when i get lazy.. i just log on here read some posts and then i can get up and take the..lol anyways i'm wondering where you can purchase the design essentials shampoo? thanks

Hi there, I bought the DE from http://www.discount-beauty.com, you can also get it straight from Design Essentials at http://www.designessentials.com. :)

Thanks for the review girl! I want to try DE so bad but I'm on a tight budget.

So am I, and I have too many hair products to use before I try anything else new.

I'm wondering how does it compare to Cream of Nature (moisturizing/detangling formula)? Has anyone had the chance to compare the two? If so, what were your results?

Back