..BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD

Treasure2k6

:hiya2: Heeeyyy! I know i know..i have been gone for FAAARRR too long, but I SWEAR FOR GOOD REASON lol.

Where do i start, I am a new mommy with a 4 month old baby girl now!! I tell ya, the pregnancy simply drained alllllll of my energy. "Hair" was the last on my list:ohwell:(tisk tisk tisk). I neglected my hair the entire time :sad: and am looking for A NEW BEGINING!

I am so out of touch with whats HOT as far as growth aids, moisturizers, conditioners etc etc and am leaning on you guys to get me up to speed. I did get some growth during my pregnancy, however failed at keeping it all together! For instance, everytime you look around my hair BREAKS...The ends are every which way, it feels dry, and not to mention its now falling out all over the place! (I heard this happens after giving birth:ohwell:)

...Special SHOUT OUT TO MY GIRL TEXASQT...for giving me some of the updates since I have been away for so long.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE....ANY ADVICE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! My signature pic is the most recent i welcome you girls to crtique!

your hair still looks thick and healthy, so u must have been doing something right!! welcome back and congrats on the new baby!!

Thank you ladies so much! I need all the encouragement i can get. I am sure i will also be all up in the Childrens Hair Thread too lol because my little was was born Bald....she got it from me! :yep:

Welcome back! I'm sure that weekly DCing and timely light protein treatments (for me it is every week) will help your hair stay moist and strong.

I have never been pregnant but do you still take your prenatals and are you breastfeeding? If your body is still depleted of nutrients that could be why your hair is breaking.

As I said I have never had a baby so feel free to disregard my advice :-)

Back