Back after 2 years absent...Memory Lane Trip..New Start

kizzylonghair

Hello Girls,

I bet some people are thinkin who is the women.
Well I joined this forum in 2004 as lurker, thinking it was all rubbish:lachen:

However I stepped up to the challenge, my hair was a hot mess at the start.

I have just looked at my FOTKI after 3 years and I must say (Cant believe its still up:wallbash:) I felt a little emotional, (Not because of the hair:lick:) But the fact that I stook with my regime and followed through to my goal.

I did some mad things, wearing a baggie on my ponytail:lachen:, the jerry curl juice, no combing, 10+ tablets a day,
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:MTG HORSE HAIR GROWER (Still have it!):lachen::lachen::lachen:
All good things ladies but strange to think of the things I did in the quest for long hair!!

I AM BACK WITH THE GROWING, Its strange because all though I havent been practising all the regimes I have learnt from here.
A staple regime has still stook with me, My co-washing, deep con, brought a hooded dryer, PUTTING MY HAIR DRESSER IN HER PLACE!
I have maintained the condition of my hair:grin: but not the length. I wanted a change:drunk:

I know this time what I will NOT be doing
- Stretching pass 8 weeks, my hair is to fine starts to break get dry. I think it hindered my progress a lil.

I am looking for you ladies to show me the way, what's the new products, regimes etc

Check out my Memory Lane Album:bookworm:

http://public.fotki.com/kizzylonghair/

Password: hair_growth

:thatsall:​

Welcome back. I sure remember your screen name. I swore I was going to name my first daughter Kizzy once upon a time.

Hey kizzylonghair,

I remember you. You posted your regime in March /May of 2006. Thanks again for your help. Welcome back!!!! You were missed. There was a thread about must see albums and where have they gone. I listed your album as a must see.

Back